This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting opencity.vip you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site opencity.vip or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for’, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the events if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of service or terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Opencity, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can use the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to your information
The GDPR provides certain rights for data subjects.
You are entitled to request details of personal information which we hold about you.
Please note, if you are requesting personal information held about you that has been provided to us by one of our clients in connection with their legal matter, it is unlikely that we will be permitted by law to provide this to you. Such material would be covered by legal professional privilege.
You have the right to request that personal information that we hold about you is rectified. If you believe that any information that we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us straight away to put this right.
You have the right to request that we delete the personal information that we hold about you. This is often referred to as the right to be forgotten. This will be subject to any regulatory or legal requirements that we may have to retain a copy of your personal data for a specified period.
You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal information, to stop unauthorized transfers to a third party and (in some circumstances) the right to have personal information that we hold transferred to another organisation.
If you would like to use any of the above rights, please email us at [email protected]. Or write to us. We will respond to all requests for personal information to be provided, rectified, deleted, processing restricted or the data transferred within 14 days of receiving the written request by email or letter. If we are unable to comply with a request for information within 14 days, we will explain that to you and the reasons why, and tell you how long we need to comply with your request.
If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to the processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations.
Please note, that your objection or withdrawal of consent could mean that we are unable to continue to provide our services to you. Further, even after you have withdrawn consent, we may still be permitted or required to process your personal information in connection with our legal and/or regulatory obligations and in connection with exercising and defending our legal rights.